Other Available Downloads
- Changes the default caching provider on the web.config to “DummySerializationCachingProvider”
- All the cached objects are serialized (using XmlBinary) before being cached. On the GetItem method the object is deserialized
- On uninstall, sets the default caching provider on the web.config to “FileBasedCachingProvider”
- Possible attributes on the provider configuration at the web.config file:
- “useCompression” (true/false): uses compression after/before applying the serialization. Default “false”;
- “silentMode” (true/false): doesn’t throw serialization exceptions. Default “false”. If “true”, when a serialization error occurs, the object is cached with the key “SERIALIZATIONERROR” + key, to have a way to quickly track serialization errors on development (see next feature) and the exception is logged in the .log.resources file; if “false” the exception will be thrown without handling;
- If the “Source” package is installed, there is a page under “/Providers/CachingProviders/DummySerializationCachingProvider/TestCache.aspx” that shows the cache contents and the serialization errors.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.